Sunday, January 16, 2011

Adoption Day

Kerinsa Marie Photography
Kerinsa Marie Photography
 


 I have done this whole thing completely backwards!  November 1, 2010 we finalized our adoption of Michelle and Anna, I mailed the adoption announcements the same day, November 13th we had our adoption party to celebrate, last week I put up pictures from our court day and I am just now writing on my blog about it!  Oh well.  I guess we have just always felt like they were ours anyway and finalization just made us sit back and relax!  It was an amazing day, though, and it only took about 10 minutes!  We were so blessed that my friend Kerinsa (she took our adoption announcement photos) set up Neal Carpenter (inwardstudio.com,) to meet us at the courthouse and take pictures of the whole event!  We are excited that they finally have our last name and they even have new birth cirtificates with us listed as the parents!  God has truly blessed us with these precious little girls and we look forward to what the future holds for them and for us as a family.  I am working on writing our entire story for my next post so be looking out for that soon!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your whole story, Christy! I know Brad got a chance to talk to Tripp about some of the process but we are really interested in all the ins and outs, etc. of adopting within the U.S. Looking forward to chatting more about it. SO excited for you and every member of your awesome family! We still have your adoption announcement on our fridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful story that only our Great God could write! so glad we were able to see it all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family!!! It makes me SO excited that Michelle and Anna have new birth certificates representing their family that God put together perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete