Thursday, September 30, 2010

What Nutrients Are in Organic Sugar? | eHow.com

What Nutrients Are in Organic Sugar? | eHow.com

As I was picking up a $6 bag of organic sugar instead of a .99 bag of conventional white sugar the other day at the store I asked myself, "why do I do this again?", then I was talking about it last night at dinner with friends and they were asking me the same thing. So I decided to look it up and see if it was really worth it. I figured it had to be at least a little better since organic sugar is not bleached (or whatever they do to make regular sugar white). I found this info on ehow that said there are actually traces of some vitamins found in organic sugar! Not that you can get enough vitamins from SUGAR! But, this info will make me feel a little better next time I go to pick up a $6 bag of organic sugar and see the .99 bag of regular sugar out of the corner of my eye.

1 comment: